The symptoms of prostatitis are similar to the symptoms of dangerous diseases. Read with them and do not postpone the visit to the doctor.
Prostatitis – an inflammatory disease of the prostate, or prostate, particularly from the male organ, which is located below the bladder.
This gland is often referred to as the "second heart", as it is responsible for many important functions in the male body.
Prostatitis is one of the most common diseases. In the united states, for example, the number of cases of prostatitis is eight percent of all urological diseases.
Why is the prostate?
The prostate gland performs the following functions:
- produces a fluid generator, the liquid part of the semen,
- converts testosterone into its active form – dihydrotestosterone,
- along with the muscles of the bladder neck is the internal sphincter, which controls the urination,
- participates in the creation of the sensation of orgasm.
The first symptoms of prostatitis
Prostatitis symptoms: frequent and unbearable urge to urinate, burning sensation and pain when urinating, difficulty urinating, feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, pain in the pelvis, groin, and lower back.
When you start the prostatitis?
One way or another prostatitis is observed that almost half of men after the age of 30. But it can occur in young people still in the 18-20 years.
The factors that trigger the development of prostatitis:
- the chronic disease of the hypothermia,
- the delay in the emptying of the bladder,
- the violation of the rhythm of sexual life (long periods of abstinence, irregularity),
- the frequent changes of sexual partners, unprotected sex,
- the sedentary lifestyle, the cause of the violation of stream and lymphatic organs of the pelvis,
- diseases of the genitourinary system,
- infectious diseases,
- the smoking and the alcohol,
- of the injury,
- hormonal disorders,
- disorders of immunity.
Types of prostatitis
Acute bacterial prostatitis is called the defeat of the prostate tissue pathogens: the wand, pseudomonas wand, Proteus, the Klebsiella, and golden staph.
Many of these bacteria – representatives of the healthy microflora of the human body, which dwells in the skin and in the intestine.
Penetrating the prostate tissue, which, however, are able to trigger the inflammatory process. Often, the bacteria penetrate the prostate of the bladder or of the urethra.
- fever and chills,
- pain in the prostate area, in the groin and the lower part of the back
- increased urge to urinate, difficulty and pain when urinating, feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, blood in the urine,
- the painful ejaculation,
- decreased libido and erection quality due to the expressed pain syndrome and the intoxication of the organism.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, see your doctor immediately. Acute prostatitis requires urgent diagnosis and treatment.
Chronic a bacterial prostatitis sometimes becomes a consequence of the acute.
Its appearance can also be triggered injuries of the genitourinary system, for the catheterization of the bladder, or infections in other organs.
- frequent urination,
- the pain and burning during urination,
- the pain in the pelvic area, the crotch,
- in the night, urgency of urination,
- difficulty in urination,
- the presence of blood in the semen,
- the painful ejaculation,
- small elevations in body temperature.
The symptoms of chronic bacterial prostatitis develops gradually and often periods of exacerbation alternate with calm. Postpone the medical treatment is not possible: this is a disease that requires treatment by a qualified.
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis can be triggered by several factors:
- the lifting of heavy objects with the filling of the bladder (may cause urine in the prostate),
- the spasm of the pelvic muscles, which leads to an increase of the pressure in the prostate,
- the anatomy of rape in the genitourinary system, for example, the narrowing of the urinary canal,
- continuous trauma of the prostate.
The symptoms are similar to the symptoms of chronic bacterial prostatitis. The differences are identified only when the lab tests to detect the infection.
The symptoms of prostatitis are similar to symptoms of diseases such as cystitis, bladder cancer, benign tumors of the prostate gland.
For as soon as possible to diagnose and treat these diseases, the man who feels a discomfort associated with urination or the function of the genital organs, should as soon as possible consult a doctor.