Prostamine is an effective remedy for treating prostatitis.
With age, men are at increased risk of inflammation of the prostate gland, which performs an important function in the male body: it produces sperm and is responsible for their activity. More than half of healthy men in Italy suffer from prostatitis. As a result, the disease can cause prostate cancer and lead to infertility. Treatment of prostatitis has always been difficult and long, but modern medicine offers a universal remedy for fighting prostatitis - Prostamin, which allows you to quickly get rid of inflammation and regain male strength.
How does prostatitis occur?
Prostatitis is a disease characterized by inflammation of the prostate gland. The prostate is responsible for hormone levels and regulates semen production. The causes of prostatitis can be:
- Hypothermia, especially in winter, can lead to infectious inflammation.
- A sedentary lifestyle, work in the office or at the computer, with lack of physical activity, causing stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs.
- Decreased immunity caused by colds or other illnesses.
- Urinary tract infections
- Lack of sexual activity and, as a result, stagnation of seminal fluid in the prostate gland.
- Bad habits: Nicotine and alcohol negatively affect the immune system and consequently worsen the health of the prostate gland.
- Chronic infectious diseases in which inflammation spreads throughout the body and inflammation of the pelvic organs.
- Chronic stress and nervous tension also increase the risk of prostatitis.
With age, the risk of developing prostatitis increases steadily, and after age 40, any man is at risk.
Symptoms of prostatitis.
How to detect an inflammation of the prostate? Prostatitis is considered one of the most difficult diseases to diagnose and it is recommended to consult a specialist for an accurate diagnosis. Still, some symptoms may indicate prostatitis:
- Difficulty urinating, burning, and itching may occur in the urethra.
- Weakening of erectile function, inability to reach orgasm.
- Decreased sexual power.
- Depression, depressed mood.
If you notice one or more of the symptoms on the list, it is very likely that you have prostatitis. Like any disease, it cannot be started, treatment will always be easier in the initial stage, and the number one remedy in this situation is Prostamin, the best drug to treat prostatitis.
Types of prostatitis
In modern medicine, several types of this disease are distinguished:
- Acute prostatitis is the most serious inflammation caused by an infection in the microflora of the prostate gland. These can be bacteria that form the natural microflora of the skin, but if hygiene is not observed, they can penetrate the tissues of the prostate and cause severe inflammation.
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis: more than 30% of prostatitis diseases are of this type. It stands out because exacerbations are intermittent and symptoms can disappear even without treatment. You should not think that the disease went away on its own, only that the inflammation has passed into a latent stage. This can be fraught with purulent formations, inflammation of the bladder and the appearance of stones in the prostate.
- Chronic prostatitis is the most difficult type of prostatitis to diagnose; Tests may not reveal disease. It is manifested by frequent pulling pains in the pelvic organs.
- Asymptomatic chronic prostatitis does not manifest itself in any way, it can only be determined by urinalysis.
- Chronic granulomatous prostatitis is caused by the replacement of the cellular structure of the prostate gland by connective tissue.
How Prostamin Capsules Work
The natural complex of active ingredients quickly relieves inflammation and edema, normalizes the urinary system, restores erectile function, increases immunity and reduces the likelihood of a relapse of the disease.
Why is Prostamin the best remedy for prostatitis?
Prostamine capsules for treating prostatitis have a long list of advantages over other treatments.
- The development of the drug took place in Germany, experts have been working for 3 years on a unique complex formula based on natural ingredients and at the same time act quickly and efficiently.
- In Zurich, clinical studies were carried out involving 2, 500 men between the ages of 25 and 65, suffering from various types of prostatitis. According to the results of these studies, 99% of patients confirmed the effectiveness of the drug in the treatment of prostatitis, all unpleasant symptoms of the disease disappeared within 2 weeks of use. 96% of the patients did not find recurrence of the disease during the following 2 years.
- Prostamin contains exclusively natural ingredients sourced from the greenest places on Earth.
- It has a beneficial effect on erectile function, increases libido and vitality.
- Restores the work of the urinary system.
The composition of the preparation of Prostamin.
There are no chemical components among the ingredients of Prostamin, the drug was developed for safe use by any man, regardless of age and individual characteristics of the body.
The official website of the capsule manufacturer has a promotion: you can buy Prostamin for the treatment of prostatitis at a low price of € 39 - view price in another country. To do this, you need to order the drug through the website and we will organize its delivery to the country of Italy. Hurry, because the offer is limited in time!
- Saw palmetto extract- this plant is rich in minerals and useful trace elements such as iron, manganese, zinc, potassium, magnesium and others. Thanks to it, your immune system begins to work better and fight inflammation more effectively, and the lymphatic and genitourinary systems are cleansed.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract- reduces swelling, removes excess fluid from the body, fights inflammation.
- Shiitake mushroom extract- improves libido and restores potency.
- Gotu kola extract- the strongest natural remedy for the treatment of diseases of the urinary system.
- Reishi mushroom extract- improves blood circulation, strengthens the cardiovascular system and helps relieve inflammation of the prostate gland.